- 197 renovated, spacious suites with separate living room
- Customizeable experience with Hyatt e-Concierge
- Large, private balconies with great views
- Plush Grand Bed™
- Underground Parking
- Marble bathrooms with Portico Products
- Complimentary shuttle to/from Palm Springs airport
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- In-Room Safe
- PDA & Express Check-in
- SHARE Small Plate Bistro and Wine Lounge
- HooDoo Patio Restaurant & Bar
- Outdoor Pool Bar (seasonal)
- 24 hour StayFit™ gym
- In-room Spa Services
- Nearby walking & jogging trails
- Poolside cabanas
- Heated outdoor swimming pool/hot tub
- More than 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space
- Innovative catering for onsite and off-premise functions
- Meeting, event & wedding planners onsite
- Elegant executive suites for VIP meetings
- Closed caption TVs
- Telecommunications device for the hearing impaired (TDD)
- A keyboard telephone which enables hearing impaired guests to communicate with other TDD stations
- Telephone alerting device
- Front door alerting device
- Vibratory alarm clock
- A photo-electric smoke detector
- Amplified telephone handset
- Portable bathtub bench
- Wheelchair accessible doors
- ADA Compliant Pool Lift
- ADA Compliant Spa Lift
- Computer access
- Internet access
- Hewlett Packard laser printer
- Sharp fax
- Xerox copier
Stay connected at our Palm Springs, California Hyatt hotel with fast and reliable Internet service. Wi-Fi Internet access is available in all areas of our hotel, including lobby, restaurants, meeting space, and guestrooms.
Map & Directions
Take I-10 East to Highway 111 (Palm Springs exit):
Remain on Highway 111 for approximately 11 miles (it will become North Palm Canyon Drive). Hyatt Palm Springs is located on the right at 285 North Palm Canyon Drive. Hyatt Palm Springs is on the corner of Amado and Palm Canyon Dr.
From the East
Take I-10 West to Vista Chino exit:
Turn left on Vista Chino Drive to Indian Canyon Drive. Turn left on Indian Canyon Drive to Amado. Turn right on Amado. Hyatt Palm Springs is on the corner of Amado and Palm Canyon Drive.
- Accessible room types available
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Complimentary transportation to/from Palm Springs International Airport
- Customizeable Stay via eConcierge
- Outdoor pool and spa
- Valet Parking - $25.00/night
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- In-room dining service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda/ice machines
- Pets allowed with a $50 fee per pet per stay for up to 7 nights
The parking garage has 24 hour security patrols. Clearance to parking garage is 7 feet, however, larger vehicle parking is available. Hotel parking is an underground facility, allowing for vehicles to be shielded from the sun.
For your convenience, Hyatt Palm Springs offers a Hertz car rental kiosk. Located in the lobby of Hyatt Palm Springs, make your reservations in advance, or once you have safely arrived to the hotel.
From California’s Palm Springs Airport:
The Sunbus is walking distance from our hotel.
All breeds and sizes of dog are now accepted in our guest suites.
At the Hyatt Palm Springs, pets stay for just $50 per stay up to 7 nights.
For those concerned about pet allergies, please note that we have plenty of rooms available that are not utilized for pets. Please request a pet free room at time of booking or at check-in.
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Follow Us on Social Media
Hyatt Palm Springs eConcierge
Customized experiences that are as distinctive as our guests!
CGA Strategic Conference Palm Springs
2014 CGA Strategic Conference in Palm Springs, CA
CSDA Annual Conference Palm Springs
Hyatt Palm Springs offer spacious suites for attendees of the CSDA Annual Conference.
Book Now or call 760-322 9000